Music of the Night represents a great adventure for Cantabile, for many reasons.It was the first time we had a major record company behind us; and most significantly, it provided the opportunity to develop our relationship with David Cullen. David, best known for his orchestrations of Andrew Lloyd Webber musicals, had written a few pieces for us previously, but we were clear that he should not only be the arranger, but also the producer of this project; We are delighted that Music of the Night is once again available.
1) Starlight Express (Stilgoe/Lloyd Webber) 3'06"
2) Song on the sand (La Da Da Da) [La Cage aux Folles] (Herman) 3'34"
3) Love Makes the World Go Round [Me & My Girl] (Gay) 2'43"
4) She's So Beautiful [Time] (Poulson) 3'15"
5) The Music of the Night [The Phantom of the Opera] (Hart/Stilgoe/Lloyd Webber) 5'11"
6) Little Shop of Horrors (Ashman/Menken) 3'18"
7) Oh What a Circus [Evita] (Rice/Lloyd Webber) 3'28"
8) Losing My Mind [Follies] (Sondheim) 4'03"
9) The Rum Tum Tugger [Cats] (Eliot/Lloyd Webber) 3'38"
10) Bring Him Home [Les Misèrables] (Kretzmer/Boublil/schönberg) 3'31"
11) Tell Me It's Not True [Blood Brothers] (Russell) 3'35"
12) Anthem [Chess] (Andersson/Rice/Ulvaeus) 4'01"